Tuesday 17 June 2014

Eyeko Me and My Shadow Chocolate Review.

I watched Lisa's video with Alexa Chung last week and when I saw these shadow sticks I knew they were a must try.
So I ordered from Eyeko directly with free delivery and my package was revived within two days.
Very impressed!
There are three shades in this range. Chocolate (the one ive purchased) taupe and charcoal. 



This shadow liner is a it states both waterproof and long lasting, I found it didn't crease and stayed put all day. The brush on the other end is actually really nice on the lid helps blend the eyeshadow well however note that product builds up quickly so regular cleaning is a must. 


I have used it both for blending out the edges when wearing as a smoky eye or when turned on its side is great for smudging a fine line and winging the shape of the shadow out before it sets. It is a synthetic and quite a stiff sharp brush. A blending brush does the job with more ease however away from home this brush works a treat.


Above are swatches of the shadow when drawn on and blended out. The formula is very creamy and quick to apply. The blended out swatch does not show as well on picture but almost looks like a stain on the lids which helps the formula wear evenly throughout the day. 
I would advise this shade is highly pigmented so I start with a small amount and keep adding more colour where coverage is needed. 

Over all a great new product from Eyeko. I love that its such a easy to wear stick and great for on the go. Keep in you bag if you dont know whether you will being going out after work! Looks like im going to have to order the other colours now as well 

xXx






No comments:

Post a Comment