Wednesday 10 July 2013

Whats On My Face Wednesday.....





With the weather being as warm are currently getting some adjustments in the makeup bag must be made.
To start with a foundation with a SPF if your going to be out in the sun. A creamy blush instead of powder for a softer look with the newly forming tan and less of the heavy looking eyeshadow under those over sized shades.

For me the first change is no powder, yes for touch ups when my face is sliding off in the heat. But to begin the day in beautiful weather a heavy cakey looking face is a no for me!
A bronzer to just touch the places the sun would tan on my skin. Ive been used a cheek stain rather than a cream or powder for longer lasting colour to my apples.
A balm rather than lipstick or gloss to protect my lips drying out with a hint of pink.
Foy my eyes for day to day wear I tend to keep my lids bear as with the heat and suffering with hayfever I find it better just to keep it minimal with just a coat of mascara.
And finally a concealer that will outlast the rest to cover blemishes and any redness.

So the pic above is what been lying in my handbag for the last week now. Whats been in yours?


xXx

Bronzer- Bourjois bronzing primer
Cheek Stain - Model Co 
Foundation - Revlon Nearly Naked in Nude
Mascara - Clinique Lash Power in Black
Lip Balm - Revlon Lip Butter in 080
Conclear - MAC Studio Fix in NC20

No comments:

Post a Comment