Sunday 4 August 2013

August Wishlist......

This months wishlist has a more budget friendly look to it and hopefully will give me some new "go to" products if I can get hold of them.



1) Revlon Have a new Mascara coming out called "Lash Potion" which claims to both lengthen and Volumize lashes. It not only sounds good but being completely honest the packaging is quite cool to. Just check out the pic!







2) Next up is the Vaseline Spray and Go body lotion. Claims to speed up the time to moisturise post shower. There is also 3 different sent's of which I remain undecided on!

 I think that with the nivea in shower lotion combined with this could make some good morning buttering? But I guess there is only one way to find out.



3)  This month I am very interested to try out a couple of the MUA cosmetics. I have been seeing an increasing number of reviews on this brand and with their more recent offerings including 1 Direction cosmetics (yes I know I should not even be agnologing) this brand is becoming more popular to all. 



4) Another knock off the the "Hiron's affect" I read on the Beauty Mouth that this can actually be really good for "attacking spots!" 
Sooooo this WILL be on the list!
Ive been really impressed with all the items ive brought from balance me so far so hopefully this will provide impressive results.






5) Last but not least Id love to try out these new shampoos by Loreal.   A non sulphate cleansing system that not only gives a great clean (or so Ive read) the section I am looking to try out looks after colours and flat hair. So for me I think I may pick up the shampoo and conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment