Tuesday 25 June 2013

Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel Sample Offer and Review.



Ginvera Green Tea Marvel Gel Sample Offer and Review. 


I've been debating the purchase of this acclaimed marvel miracle for some time now. The reason I didn't fly off my seat and purchase straight away is the cost at £22 for only 60mls. This is quite a pricey risk when I find so many products that people claim to be miracles in a jar just dont do a thing for my skin. Then what happens in my bathroom is me willing so hard for the product to work is I over use and wind up with a sore enflamed face!

One night browsing the internet for monthly offers on skincare I came across Janiro a website that sells Ginvera and they had sample sizes of 10ml for a mere £2! So purchase made! Postage? FREE! And within 2 days my sample had arrived.


The sample included a little information card and a sticker on the front that advises if you sign up to the site you will get 20% off your first order. Good offer!



When I squeezed the product out of the tube it looked a boogie green colour, bright with a gel appearance. Upon application on my skin the instructions state to use with dry fingers on dry skin. (I pre cleansed my makeup off for this so I could see true results) 
And I found it worked into the skin like a gel at first then felt like it was peeling off in white little pieces, like when you use to much moisturiser and work it into the skin to much so it all clogs up.
After 1 minute of working it into my skin it felt dry and like there was nothing more to work with so I rinsed it off and pat my face dry.
My skin felt FANTASTIC after, really soft and fresh not tight at all!
I was so impressed with this product I will be buying the full size and I will buy a sample of their BB cream to try that out to (also priced at £2 with free p&p)

I would advise anyone and everyone just to try this out and at £2 to have a go you are not risking wasting to much money! Ive already got my friends buying the sample!

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment