Saturday 13 July 2013

Illamasqua Haul, Eye Shadow, Cream Pigment and Eye Liner Cake Review .


I spotted on the Illamasqua Facebook page that the brand had an online sale going on, I could not help myself....
I made a massive saving buying these in the sale, the pigment and eye shadow were £7.50 and eye liner cake were £5!!! Crazy Prices.



The Cream Pigment I purchased is in the Delirium, a Rose Taupe shade. The pigments are a multi purpose product that can be used on the eyes, face, lips and body. This shade is matt and id defiantly say I would use more as a blush/lip item.
Delirium is highly pigmented and blends really well into the skin. It is a beautiful product and has inspired me to want to own more from the pigment collection. 
Full price this would be £17.50 and with 8g of product for your money you would be better off purchasing a pigment to buying one of the same brands blushes. A cream blush is £18 with 4g half the amount of product???????



Next is the Eye Liner Cake in Danger. I LOVE blue eye liners and I would say this is a dark navy blue colour. When applying this product you could be fooled into thinking it is not the best if using dry however as soon as you apply some water or a mixing medium (which will have longer staying power) this cake become a highly pigmented ink.
It keeps its true colour and when wet blends well to create a smoky eye.
Once dry it firmly stays in place and is not affected by sweat or a days wear.
This liner also includes a mirror in the lid great for applying on the go.



Finally the powder eyeshadow. The picture above does make the shadow look a little lighter than it really is the shade is Never which I would describe as a deep royal blue colour boarder lining the navy side.
Again pigment level in a single swoop of this product is fantastic. I rubbed my finger over the powder and my finger was swatched incredibly well.
The lasting powder of the shadow is fantastic however I did wear a primer underneath this.
I was able to create a fantastic blue smoky eye with the liner cake and the powder shadow. I have to say I am really impressed with these products and will by purchasing more from this brand.

Swatches above, Powder eyeshadow, eye liner cake, cream pigment. I swipe only!

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment