Monday 8 July 2013

Manic Mondays... Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Review.


Normally I much more of a matt kind of girl. But monday morning comes I take a look in the mirror and I instantly see that my standard morning routine is not going to cut it. 
After a late saturday night drinks with my girls and a crazy sunday looking after the kids and trying to control an explosion of mess,with a sunday dinner boiling over in the back ground.
My morning face is not the best dehydrated, dark circles and a couple of new blemishes (eeekkk!)

Elemis Flash Balm has been out since May a fairly new balm on the market. On first squeeze the sent is quite floral not something Im used to with my skincare and the texture is that of a skin balm but also rich. 
This glides onto my skin easily and does not leave glittery particles all over my face in order to provide me with some radiance. (a pet hate of mine) 
A little goes a long way and from the consistency I would say the normal to dry skinned could use this a a daily primer under her makeup.

Does it help my "Im trying to get over the weekend face" Yes, my skin looks more plump and radiant. I  would say my skin looked dewy yet natural. 
The balm sank into my skin well and didn't leave a greasy finish on my skin but as an oily gal I would not use this every day on when my skins needs that pick me up to give me a fresh face.
This balm does not really do anything for pores but on the other hand with it being sparkle free does not make them stand out either.

The cost is quite step at £32 for 50ml but if used as I would be using it would last quite some time. 
As radiance balms goes this is a winner for me. It sits better on my skin than the Clarins Radiance balm and does not leave my skin overly greasy like a couple of cheaper alternatives have.


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment