Friday 9 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips in "Very Cherry" Review.


I managed to get my hands on one of these new lip balms from Maybelline a couple of days after the relese and wanted to give it a week or so to try it out and see how it affected my lips.

Im going to keep this review brief, Im not overly impressed for all the hype that this is. Dont get me wrong I do like the lip balm but I would say it is no better than any other high street lip balm.


I like the colour and the stain this balm provides on my lips, I also really like the packaging its quite querky and with the pop of colour easy to find in my makeup bag or bottom of my change bag when out and about.
Reasons Im not overly keen is I dont feel they hydrated my lips anyomore than the next lipbalm. There was also no improvement in my lips over the week and a half I have been using it.

What do you think of these balms?

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment