Thursday 15 August 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Review.



You may of already seen this on my August Wishlist and I was very happy to be able to make the purchase at the beginning of the month. 
I was lucky enough to find this in an offer in Superdrug of 2 items for £10 so I got slightly (understatement) over excited and headed for the till with this and another one of Revlon's fab lip balms.


I like the wand for this particular mascara. It is fairly large and has nylon bristles that give more of a fluffy look unlike alot of the new wands with rubber ends. (dont giggle!) 

I have found the mascara applies well but just does not have the staying power im looking for and I refuse to go with the water proof formulation as I hate removing that stuff! 
After around 3/4 hours the formula transfers to my lower lid which is so disappointing as it applies so well to my lashes!!! 


The formulation makes me look like ive got false lashes on! 

So for me, I love the packaging! I love the look, however its lasting abilities just dont cut. I will use this however I will not be replacing it.

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment