Tuesday 3 September 2013

Cosmos 10 things you need this Autumn/Winter "13


I came across this in the september issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and thought it could do with a share. 
This article claims to be all you need to take your look into fall and look the part whilst your there! 

firstly there is a Matte Foundation, well I was one of the people to try out the Rimmel Matte Foundation for the Stay Matte Challenge and I would happily go for this one. Dry skinned ladies may not be overly keen with this formulation however as it really revealed any dry spots on my face!

Metallic Nail Polish, well just about every brand will provide you with one of those. Myself Im really liking Avon Nail Varnishes for both the cost and the formula as they never seem to chip on my nails.

A Fringe?

Brow Mascara, Ive been using a normal cheap clear mascara for years to keep my unruly brows in check so A/W13 = a bit of colour.

Grey Eye Shadow, for me this needs to be kept matte and teamed with a strong lip.

Thickening Mascara, What? does anyone buy any other?

Red Wine Lipstick, well Kate Moss for Rimmel nailed that one! Shade 001

Texturising Spray, I wanting to try out the new Bumble and Bumble addition Dry Spun Finish but a known love is Umberto Gianninis Texturising Cream  I love this formulation. Its great for fine hair and leaves no sticky or crunchy finish like so many other products out there.

Finally Mousse, Im still an addict of the Bed Head Totally Baked volumising mousse (note to self must do a full review on that one) Love the sent, formulation and finish of my hair. Never feels heavy or even like ive used any product in my blow dry!


No comments:

Post a Comment