Saturday 21 September 2013

OPI Vampsterdam, My Perfect Fall Colour!!



I've been a fan of OPI nail varnishes for some years, their classic reds and eye popping pinks are colours that no nail collection should be without. This shade however from the Holland Collection is one that I lusted after for some time before purchasing and now I'm on my third bottle of. 

This shade is a purple/plum colour that has a raisin or wine undertone, there is also a silver frosting within the formula that requires a smooth straight stroke for a polished finish. 

Two coats of this varnish provides an opaque base that I feel serves best on a shorter rounded nail for a chic rather than witchy image.

This colour would defiantly be in my top 5 shades from the OPI range and for this season with the current plum trend, OPI lovers everywhere should be reminded of this beautiful shade and really the name alone should of had you sold from the beginning of this post!

I spotted this shade at the reduced price of £9.68 HERE on beauty Bay.

xXx

1 comment:

  1. We love OPI nail varnishes too. Great colour for this season :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete