Tuesday 10 September 2013

TRESemme Texture Divine Definition Spray Review.

This season is all about textured hair and with the cost of some of the items currently on the market for this image and the amount of product that is needed you may as well save the cash and be able to afford a nice designer bag come spring!!!

So a pleasant surprise when browsing my local sainsburys yesterday I spotted this little find on offer for £3.50!! 

So Ive been using this for a couple of days now and can say the spray feels like a much finer version of a dry hair shampoo, if defines and slightly separates my layers without any hold of stiff (yes stiff!) feel to your hair.
It smells like the classic tresemme sent and for myself is really what im looking for in a product. To many times have I found texture sprays leave my hair looking greasy or in some cases flatter as they weigh down my already fine hair.
My hair is also still easily able to be brushed and restyled over and over with no product build up.

This product is light in texture you would find it hard to over do, a great addition for on the go styling with a much more purse friendly cost!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment