Monday 2 June 2014

Birchbox May 2014





Im no longer a subscriber of monthly beauty boxes after they started to become very repetitive and there were no real discoveries hidden in there beautiful packaging. However this months birchbox caught my eye and I thought why not give it a go.



The May birchbox has collaborated with Harpers Bazaar to create the best box ive ever come across from the beauty boxes in the UK. All great brands with great quality items. 
Included in my box was....

  • There Real Mascara, by Benefit 30g. Great mascara, bitch to get off.
  • Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser 30ml sample with muslin cloth.
  • Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil 3ml.
  • Beauty Protector Samples of Shampoo and Conditioner 30ml each.
  • And finally Soigne Nail Varnish. Full size. Never heard of but im pretty impressed with both the formula and shade I was given!

The bumf you always get also included an offer for a 12 month subscription of Harpers Bazaar for only £12 pretty shweet!

Over all I will say im so impressed with what I received this month and not a single product has disappointed. Question is can Birchbox keep this up? 

xXx


Though I'd add in this little picture of my daughter Kara helping be a prop! 


No comments:

Post a Comment