Thursday 12 June 2014

Origins Extra-Zing Energizing Kit


This little beauty I picked up in my local boots store but you can also find online HERE.  For the cost of the bottle of this fabulous moisturiser you also receive a free sample of the matching refreshing eye cream and brightening mascara.

This is not the first bottle of the moisturiser I have had and when I saw this little offer I had to snap it up with the added bonus of Boots Advantage Points.



This moisturiser does not sit on the skin or leave it tacky, it sinks in and does brighten my complexion. Im also a fan of the citrus sent when I apply in the morning it makes me feel more awake with a whiff of this stuff.

The eye cream I am new to, the claims and review of brighter skin speak for themselves. I have seen a reduction in creepy lines around the eye but no reduction in dark circles as of yet.

Over all if you wanted to buy this its a great offer and if you are signed up to post with Boots Advantage card I received vouchers today for double points and 250 points when you spend £25. If there was a time to buy this moisturiser Id say it would be now 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment