Sunday 9 June 2013

Dr Nick Lowes Anti Blemish Glossybox Update



Dr Nick Lowes Anti Blemish Glossybox Update


Right, so I gave it a little longer than planned before coming back with an update on this box, I changed my pill and had a bad week or so with a dairy reaction so thought best to give it a couple of months to see how my skin settled.

Results are in, the texture of my face has improved slightly but there has been no change in my level of blemishes. 

The purifying face wash has made no change to my skin yet i do feel really removes a days work. My makeup comes off well and my skin feels matt without feeling tight. This

The anti blemish spot gel I found did not speed up healing or reduce the size of my spots at all. I think this was the least useful product of the 3 for my skin. I compared using it on one side of my face and there was no improvement to the other side.

Finally the oil control day cream this is the best part, a product i will repurchase. It did not reduce my spots but it is a moisturiser that has a rich texture (a rare find for oily skin gals) and sank in really well to my overly greasy skin. There was no film on my face half an hour later as so many moisturisers do. It was a really good base for my makeup and I felt did help control my oil during the day. As a result my normal makeup lasted longer which was great! (Im a mother of two under 3s I have no time for touch ups!) 
I was really happy with this product, it is the moisturiser ive looked for so long to find and no SPF (naughty I know but SPF can majorly clog pores!) 

So as a whole this was worth the buy, the cost was fantastic as the moisturiser on its own would cost more than the total cost of the glossybox came to. Was worth the purchase just to discover my new favourite moisturiser!


link to previous post.


xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment