Thursday 27 June 2013

Pai Sample Set Review.




This morning I received a sample set of Pai skincare. I have been wanting to try this brand out for some time but the price of the products can be off putting if the product ends up not suited to you. So possibly an expensive mistake.

It was posted and received swiftly. The trial pack included......







  • x1 5ml Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream for Hypersensitive & Redness Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream for Combination and Oily Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Age-Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
  • x1 4ml Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator.


  • FREE Muslin Cloth (RRP £3)


    The sample sizes all smell divine. I have really wanted to try out the Skin Brightening Exfoliator and was not disappointed.
    I tried it out this morning, I would say the sample gives you two maximum three uses. The texture was great, the beads are very small and smooth rather than large and sharp, this can cause damage your skin. My skin was left feeling sooth looking a little red but that quickly surpassed.

    The muslin cloth is really good quality I have not used yet but i will be trying out later with the hydrating cleanser.

    I have also applied the Geranium and Thistle cream for oily skin and have found no disruption in my skin. Not increased oil production and not sensitivity.

    All of these products smell amazing but without being to over powering like so many products I own.
    I am very impressed with this sample pack and will look forward to trying out the rest of the items.

    The Pai sample set is available to buy here for £5.00 with free postage.  I would advise anyone to try this set out if they fancy a dabble with Pai products.


    xXx




    No comments:

    Post a Comment