Saturday 6 July 2013

Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo, Conditioner and Spray Set Review.


Before I begin I should say a little about my own hair. I have flat, shiny, greasy roots and dry ends. (sporting an new hair cut so currently not so dry) 
I have trouble with some volumizing products, I can easily over do it with the amount my hair really requires and wind up with greasy wiry locks.

Enter Bumble and Bumble Surf....... I was intrigued when I had seen these on some of my favourite bloggers sites. I tried the items out in a few different ways as I have never used the surf spray before so wanted to make sure I was getting the best of the items.


First up I tried the beach spray alone, this stuff was awesome for my hair. I sprayed it in onto wet hair on a warm night and just let it dry au naturale. 
The look I was left with was very "just left the beech" My hair was given texture and my layers had a lovely separated definition. All this with no real effort RESULT!

So the next day I tried out the shampoo and conditioner alone. The shampoo lathered well and felt squeaky after rinsing in the shower. Bumble and Bumble say the shampoo is...

"A clean-rinsing formula wipes out impurities and makes way for buoyant body and soft, sea-breezy texture." 

I'll give them that. 

The conditioner I LOVED! Im not a big fan of conditioner as I tend to be left with greasy hair so in all honesty I dont always bother with it. I tend to do a hair mask one a week instead and this keeps my hair in good shape. Bumble and Bumble say the conditioner.......

"This lightweight conditioning rinse imparts airy softness and texture."

This conditioner is really more like its title suggests it more of a cream consistency worked into my hair easily and rinsed out well. 

Im not lazy (honestly?) but I left my hair to air dry again to see what affect compared to the surf spray it had and I would say I was left with a little more volume. My layers were still defined but softer matt with the same wave to my tresses. 

Final night,the lot all thrown on, Im going to go all out and say AMAZBALLS Im so impressed with the results Volume, (without a wiry texture) definition in my layers that look just out of bed and matt lock no greasy patches in site! All with such little effort from my previous tired arms (all the years of drying my hair upside down!!!) 

For any ladies out there looking for bed head/ beech waves Id say give it a wirl! You will not look back! 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment