Thursday 4 July 2013

Free Balance Me Gift With Glamour Magazine.


**UPDATED INFORMATION. The tinted lip salve is limited to Glamour Magazine only will not be avalible on the balance me site**

This morning I woke up to find my latest edition of Glamour Magazine had landed on my door step. When I had a spare couple of minutes to open it I was thrilled to find this month there are freebies from Balance Me! 
Im a a growing fan of the brand, Im loving their cleansing balm (review yet to come) and the Rose Otto range has practically healed my daughter from a terrible bout of eczema!

I have received the Limited Edition, Shine on tinted lip salve 10ml. It leaves only a hint of colour on your lips.
It is a raspberry flavour but smells more like a sweetie rasberry smell to me. I like it!
Ive tried looking on the Balance Me site for a link to this lovely lip balm however I cant find it yet.
This claims to smooth, hydrate and protect the lips. Well mine do feel hydrated and has soothed my dry lips straight away.

The other items free with this months Glamour are, super toning body wash 100ml, pure skin face wash 50ml and moisture rich face cream 50ml.
Think Ill be buying a couple more copies of Glamour this month!!! 


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment