Monday 1 July 2013

July Wishlist.

I'm doing a major skincare shakeup thanks to our Caroline Hirons and have many things I want to change to improve my skin. 

Ive decided to come off the Pill start taking a multi vitamin, fish oils and probiotics, next up is my skincare wishlist im hoping to purchase during this month.

no 1.

Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm. I refuse to pay Emma Hardie prices for a balm even though its said to perform miracles. Ive seen some good things about this balm for my oily skin type so I have decided to take the plunge on a free delivery weekend.

No 2.


Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner 125ml If you by this from Clarins its £25 however on Essential it is currently at as special price of £20. One of Caroline's approved top 5 toners, this is really the only one I am able to get hold of with Pixi Glow tonic not being available online and the mega long wait list there now is to get hold of some. P50 is also way out of my price range at double the price.


No 3.

La Roche Posay Serozinc, which is a spray hydrating toner. Another of caroline's a proved toners this one is for oily skin and has anti bacterial properties some im hoping to see a difference from this.
This product is not available in the UK however ebay is currently selling it (well over priced I should add) 
You can also get from some online french pharmacies however all the ones I can find are currently out of stock!


No 4.

Apha-H Liquid Gold Now this is what im hoping will provide some performance to my skin. To help clear up some of this pesky acne ive been suffering from. This is a must for my new skincare lineup!!! 
This shall be alternated with the clarins toner as both products work to chemically expholiate the skin. This product will help encourge cell turnover and break up any blockages or so Ive heard! Ive taking a big leap of faith as Im desprate to clear my skin now! 

Finally No 5.

Bumble and Bumble Surf Shampoo and Conditioner. Ive had the chop over the weekend and Im talking a good four inches whipped off my hair. I now have a layered shoulder length bob which im loving but feel im lacking a bit of oummff. I think this little set up my help me here. 

Well not much in the way of wishes a? 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment