Wednesday 21 August 2013

Alternative to a Beauty Box....... Pick Your Own Samples with Latest In Beauty.com!



I was subscribed to both Birchbox and Glossybox for nearly a year. I enjoyed the boxes I received but in the end I decided I was getting an lot more that I was not interested in than what I was.

I have trying to think of a alternative so I get a monthly treat sampling new products or things I have not tried before and I came across this Latest In Beauty's luxury samples section. They do many beauty boxes currently including one for Glamour Magazine and a New Mums addition. 

I took a look over the samples and decided a £10 (same cost as a beauty box) and here is an example of what you can get for your money.....

St Tropez Instant Glow Body Lotion 50ml! Great sized sample for £2.

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask 15ml. £2.50

Balm Balm Organic Lip Balm full size product £1.50

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation 7.5ml £4

So there we have it my own little beauty box of some items I would love to try out! What would you buy?

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment