Saturday 17 August 2013

Hero Product. Urban Decay De-Slick Spray Review.


Setting Sprays, they have been around for quite some time now, I've used both Mac Studio Fix + and the infamous Model In A Bottle. (imported from America) 
Mac is best for just taking the cakey look out of your makeup, ive never found it does any more than freshen the face but model in a bottle is quite literally like hair spray for you face. I first brought this for my wedding day.

Urban Decay do a couple of setting sprays there is this one and All Nighter which Im yet to try but have heard good things about. 
This setting spray has a more dedicated skin type its devoted to, oily skin.

I as unsure as to whether this would have any affect on controlling my oil as it is applied last, not like a mattifer that is applied before anything else.
I was pleasantly surprised. I have been dedicated to this spray for around three months now and Im so happy I found it before the heat kicked in as it has made a difference to my face.

The only maybe disappointing aspect to this product is it does not "hold" makeup in place as say model in a bottle does but honestly dont let that put you off!
I find with my oily skin my makeup can slip away, transfer onto anything and everything and my blusher just vanishes by noon. By controlling the oil my makeup does last the day much better than before.

Final note, Im very happy with this product just ensure to follow the directions and you will be oil free all day!
This is a firm favourite in my makeup bag, I really hope Urban Decay never EVER think of taking this away from me EVER!!!! 

Uban Decay De-Slick can be found on Beauty Bay HERE.


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment