Friday 16 August 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Challenge, Day 2.


A quickie for today, my opinion is still fairly open for this foundation formula however I really loving the coverage!
I warmer day today so did feel the need for a little powder so I didn't slip on my own puddle but it stayed well with lovely coverage all day.
What im currently liking most about this foundation is the finish, Ive always been quite partial to a matte finish but I tend to start the day looking a little cakey before my skin settles. This is instant on a cool day I would say I need no powder at all!

I have found to apply a stippling brush and a beauty blender give a lovely finish, where as a buffing brush makes it look over worked.
I have built a full coverage today for quite a few blemishes I have currently been getting and the finish has remained even.

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment