Thursday 19 September 2013

Bobbi Brown Corrector Review.



A couple of weeks ago I took the plunge and finally purchased the Bobbi Brown Corrector and Creamy Concealer together in a desperate bid to disguise the fact Im surviving on minimal sleep. There are a few reasons for this but main one being Kara is teething pretty badly and its really affecting her at night.

I popped into Selfridges and went to the Bobbi Brown stand to get myself matched up for an improved look and was so impressed with the results. I really looked like Id had a good 10 hours a night for the last 10 years!!!!
The lovely lady got the match for both the corrector and concealer perfectly (the concealer shall have a wonderful little review of its own) 



I also decided to purchase the brush (Im one of those that likes to be all matchy, matchy eeekkk) and took my new prized purchases home to try out for myself.

Applying the corrector is a dream, it blends easily and corrects my skin very, VERY well. If I were to use this alone I would still be happy with the results however the concealer just brightens the area after giving the great bright eyes finish we are all after.
I am happy to apply this with either a finger or a brush both provide the same well blended finish but the brush gets to the little corners of the eye and is more precise than what my fingers will ever be.
I have not found any creasing with this product but it is fairly creamy so I spend some time to blend it in anyway (blending always makes a difference to both creasing and staying power) 



The shade I was paired with was Bisque a pink toned corrector but there are also peach toned correctors depending on your under eye concern. 
There are a massive 16 shades to chose from for this corrector so as long as you are in the right lighting with the right help this product is going to make a difference to dark circles. At £18.50 a pop this is not a cheap solution but in my eyes (get it eyes? second EEEKKK!) this IS worth every penny and from how little is used will also last me some time.

My only bug with this corrector is or though it claims to be long lasting and with Bobbi Brown quality I find I do have to reapply during the day which is a little disappointing. However with my oily skin the problem is most likely due to my skin type as I have not seen this concern in any other reviews.

My final note, I mentioned Im getting buy on minimal sleep yes? Well in my dazed efforts I have been repeating my "O's" so "pooped to Boobi broown." gave me a little giggle at spell check time!!! 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment