Monday 30 September 2013

September Favourites.


September, can you believe its over already? And still soooo warm! Only 3 months until christmas and im still getting the sunny's out on the school run! 

Anyway for me this has been a busy month. Ethan has started pre school and is going through a series of tests for Autism. Kara is now running to everything and anything that appears remotely unsafe so without any real effort Ive been sticking to a good weight! (he he.)
My favourites this month have been more fuss free and speedy for getting my look pulled together just in time.

My first product is the TRESemme Texture Style Spray, quick easy, keep it in the handbag kind of product. I am currently also trialing the loreal offering but Im finding slightly different results with that one.
This spray adds texture without buildup, i do not have to wash and restyle my hair for the look im after and I find I can use as often as i like throughout the day without matted hair at the end of the day! 

Next up is Rimmel's instant tan (Matte) with September being as warm as it's been and the fact im not organised enough to apply fake tan the night before for a lasting finish. This stuff is great, quick to apply easily rubs into the skin and lasts the night! I use the fair matte formula which is perfect for my skin tone. I think this is the most flesh Ive ever had on show for september.

Lack of sleep is something ive really suffered from this month, late nights, night wakings and early mornings have given me the dark circles of a clown that has just peered through a pair of binoculars with black paint rubbed all over them! 
Bobbi Browns colour corrector has really helped me through these "dark" (ouch bad joke) times. I find you still need a concealer over the top but this like gem has become a staple of my makeup bag very quickly!!! 

Another thing ive found a great go to in the mornings is Dr Jart's BB cream. I could not get to grips with this originally. I need more coverage and something that lasts longer. Getting 2 children as well as myself ready in the morning ive found ive just been using this instead of moisturiser in the morning as there is never any time to apply foundation. The formulation I use is for blemished  and oily skin and it does cover well. It still does not last the day though!

Finally I have used this nearly every day MACs Viva La Glam in shade 5. A fab nude that I can apply straight from the bullet and run out the door, no fuss guaranteed! I even used this on my wedding day as I find it makes me feel polished and together on more minimal makeup days.

I have to say I as surprised by a couple of the items for this month myself. Still having my legs on show at this time of year and a BB cream!! What were your september favourites? 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment