Saturday 5 October 2013

Anastasia Lavish Palette Review.



This is something that caught my eye around a month ago on Cult Beauty and I placed myself on the "notify me" for when this very attractive palette would be released and the rest is history. 


After receiving it the same day it popped up on Liana Beauty if you buy one thing this month post (check that out HERE) and I have to say I am so impressed with this little beauty. Im going to go ahead and dub it as quite, no no im going with most likely to be my go to palette this autumn. A stunning shade selection and at £26 for 10 shadows, mini eye liner, mini brow pencil, a double ended eye brush and a set tweezers. (gasps for air!)



Many reviews have said to look past the packaging but im going to stand alone here and say I quite like it. Its very LA where it is ironically imported from.

There are 3 matte shadows and 7 shimmer with Black Diamond being my favourite shade of the bunch.Apart from maybe moss i dont own any shadows I can compare these shadows to. They are all highly pigmented and have really held their own when I have trialled a couple of different looks. 


What I really love is this is more of a kit than a palette with all the extra tools and there is also a look book included that shows you how to achieve not 1 but 6 different looks!!


The kit is around 6 inches long and 3 inches wide. The palette has two layers with the shadows being on the upper and tools on the lower. The eyeshadows can be taken out on there own making them great for travel and the lid has a fairly good sized mirror in it. 

I will be keeping a close eye on this brand in the near future. 


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment