Tuesday 17 December 2013

Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix Review.



Im going to be honest here, I'm holding my hands up to say that I was sold by the fact this is a synthetic snake venom formula. 
Seriously, SNAKE VENOM!!! I heard that and though I have got to get me some! 

This is a cooling roll on that soothes and tones the area. I was impressed with the formula and or though I have no real deep wrinkles around the area yet I did find less creeping under the eyes.

Here is Nip + Fabs description.


A refreshing eye gel in a cooling roll-on applicator with wrinkle minimising LIFTONIN® + SYN®-AKE to smooth the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles around the eye area.
Red Algae Extract reduces the look of dark circles for a radiance boosting effect. With Syn-ake, a revolutionary ingredient that works to smooth skin and liftonin for instant tightening.
Viper Venom Eye Fix contains:
  • sy-nake tenses + smoothes
  • liftonin xpress provides tightening effect
  • red algae decreases the appearance of dark circles

I have been using for around two months now and have seen improvement in my eye area. As the formula is more serum based I would not say it would be the best for anyone with dry skin around the area.

The roll-on also has a cooling affect which is lovely in the morning and so far I have not used barely any of the product so I would last quite some time.

For me I had found taking my toner around the area had caused that creeping creasing look under my eyes. Since stopping using toner around that area and using this I have seen a big difference. Not much in the dark circles department though but I never have seen that with any eye cream.

Is it a must buy? Well for me I was sold on the name. But for the same affect you could spend a lot less on the Simple roll on eye gel for the same sort of effect.


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment